Books, Tv, Video Games Oh My!
Also Sports, Animals, and Ect.
Side note lax=Lacrosse not Los Angeles
“Go back to the healing huts with the other women where you belong.”
Cleopatra’s Underwater Palace, Egypt
I still don’t get why no one is LOSING THEIR FUCKING SHIT OVER THIS FIND
iT SURVIVED THE EARTHQUAKE THAT LEVELED THE REST OF THE CITY IN 365 A.D.
CLEOPATRA’S FUCKING PALACE
WITH INTACT FUCKING STATUARY
NOT TO MENTION THE REST OF THE FUCKING ENTIRE GODDAMN ISLAND OF ANTIRRHODOS INCLUDING THE ANCIENT PORT OF ALEXANDRIA
AND THEY’RE GONNA BUILD A MOTHERFUCKING UNDERWATER MUSEUM
can I be a mermaid tour guide there or some shit, you don’t even have to pay me i will just live there forever oh my fucking god
Check out the killer poster our panelists will be signing here at the Nickelodeon booth from 1:15-3:15!
- Jim: What happened to barely winning?
- Kate: You said sloppy! Look, I didn’t even use my sword; I hit him with my head, like a moron.
- Jim: A man with a sword attacked you and you disarmed him and knocked him out cold in under two seconds.
- Jim turns to Curran.
- Curran: It’s not my fault that he didn’t know how to fall.
- Jim looks to Dali.
- Jim: What the hell was that?
- Dali: Crimson Jaws of Death.
- Jim: And were you planning on letting me know that you can turn people’s elbows backward?
- Dali: I told you I did curses.
- Jim: You said they don't work!
- Dali: I said they don’t always work. This one worked apparently. It’s not like I ever get to use them against live opponents anyway. It was an accident.
- The clipboard in Jim's hands snapped.
- Dali: I think we hurt his feelings.
- Curran: What the hell was I supposed to do, catch the werebison as he was falling?
Missed last night’s episode of Korra? Click to catch up on the first eight episodes of Book 3 on nick.com now!
Lots of you have been asking what time new episodes will be added to nick.com moving forward! Remaining Book 3 episodes will be added to nick.com on Fridays at 12:00pm (noon) EST. We will update with the link for this Friday’s episode “The Stakeout” as soon as it’s live :)
The Turkish company Pugedon has created a vending machine that’s dispensing help for both the environment and our furry friends.
this makes me so happy
OMG I WANT TO PUT THEM EVERYWHERE!