Books, Tv, Video Games Oh My!
Also Sports, Animals, and Ect.
Side note lax=Lacrosse not Los Angeles
Be kind to yourself. Stop telling yourself that whatever you are struggling with “should” be easy. If something is hard for you, it is hard for you. There are probably Reasons, though those may just be how you are wired. Acknowledge these things. When you finish something hard, be proud! Celebrate a little.
And really, just stop saying “should” to yourself about your thoughts and feelings in any context. You feel how you feel. The things in your head are the things in your head. You can’t change either directly through sheer force of will. You can only change what you do. Stop beating yourself up for who and what you are right now–it isn’t productive. Focus on moving forward.
“Also, I felt a responsibility to Hannibal Lecter. Hannibal Lecter is not a Bryan Fuller character. It’s a Thomas Harris character, so I had to respect that I was raising somebody else’s child and not force my own ideals on them and let them be who they were intended to be by the person who created them. Does that make sense?” - Bryan Fuller
*stares long and hard at moffat*
- Professor: Does everyone know what alchemy is?
- Me: Alchemy - the science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing.
- Professor: Right, exactly.
- Me: If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange, the basis of all alchemy. In accor-
- Professor: Okay, thank you.
- Me: There is a taboo among alchemists! Human transmutation is strictly forbidden, for what-
- Professor: We got it!
- Me: FOR WHAT COULD EQUAL THE VALUE OF A HUMAN SOUL?
#TBT to jaw-dropping Book 1 and Book 2 finale moments.
Who’s ready to see how Book 3 ends tomorrow?????